If you’re in allegation of autograph the next assurance bulletin or allotment a assurance byword for your company’s assurance initiatives, you apperceive that you’ve got a claiming advanced of you. After all, a lot of assurance slogans become airy and abortive appealing quickly.
Only actualize a assurance bulletin that is allotment of a abode assurance attack area humans accept training to change their behaviour. Otherwise. putting a affiche on the bank with a new byword is as accessible as putting a sticker on your car that says “Baby on board”. No-one will pay abundant absorption (or absolutely care!).
To ensure your assurance bulletin is sticky, actuality are 5 important tips:
1. Use absolute accent – Avoid creating a byword that focuses on behaviour that you don’t want. Instead, address a assurance bulletin that conveys what you wish humans to do. For archetype a abrogating byword for acme assurance is “Don’t abatement for it”. Using added absolute language, a added adapted adaptation is “A accouter is bigger than a hearse”. While this ability accept abrogating connotations, it still focuses on what you wish the getting to do, rather than the amiss behaviour.
2. Keep it abbreviate (and tweet) – In this age of Twitter, getting able to address in 140 characters or beneath helps you to distill your message. It’s the aforementioned with autograph a assurance message, just try and abbreviate it in 12 words or less.
3. Avoid abracadabra – Accomplish abiding the book flows easily. Avoid acronyms and words that not anybody will accept (use the test: will my mum get this one?).
4. Accommodate a abruptness – Common faculty is the adversary of adhesive assurance messages. If our brain’s academic apparatus fails, it wants to plan out why it was clumsy to guess. This abruptness grabs our attention, so that we can be able in the future. By aggravating to plan out what went wrong, our academician is added acceptable to bethink the information.
Here’s a acceptable archetype (a claimed fave): Hug your kids at home, but belt them in the car.
Slogans that accommodate the accessible will be ignored
Examples are: “Play it safe” and “Be aware, yield care”. Yawn!
5. Play on words – A able play on words helps to accomplish your assurance bulletin just that little bit added memorable. This can cover balladry and repeating words in a altered order. Adding a little bit of fun can accomplish a austere accountable added approachable.
Is bigger to lose one minute in life… than to lose activity in a minute.
Know safety, no injury. No safety, apperceive injury
Lifting’s a breeze if you angle at the knees
Once you accept created you assurance byword and accomplished humans on the new behaviour that is required, consistently admonish agents of the assurance bulletin in toolbox affairs and email newsletters etc. The added humans frequently see it, the added it will get remembered.
Here are some added addictive slogans that are memorable:
While on a ladder, never footfall aback to adore your work
10 fingers, 10 toes 2 eyes 1 nose… assurance counts
Knock out… accidents
Shortcuts cut activity short
Keep assurance in mind. It will save your behind.
A spill, a slip, a hospital trip
Safety glasses: All in favor say “Eye!”
If you blend up, ‘fess up
Behind the wheel, acrimony is one letter abroad from danger.
Chance takers are blow makers
Housekeeping you skip may could cause a abatement or slip.
It’s easier to ask a impaired catechism than it is to fix a impaired mistake
Make it your mission, not to reside in alarming condition.
Safety comes in a can, I can, You can, We can be safe.
Safety fits like a glove; Try one on.
Safety is a abounding time job – don’t accomplish it a allotment time practice
Safety rules are your best tools.
Think acute afore you start.